Digital Performance Executive
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world.
We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business. When we launched n 2015, we quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture Backed Start Up of the Year at the Start Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We now plan to expand our 8 million-strong UK userbase over the next two years, as well as expand keep expansing internationally, having launched already in South Africa and India.
The Digital Performance Executive will play a crucial role in our digital growth strategy over the coming years. You will be responsible for implementing and/or supporting all digital activities such as paid search, paid social, display programmatic, mobile app download and other channels that will be tested and developed in order to achieve acquisition targets for the year.
This is an exciting time to join an industry changing business and really make an impact on the company’s success as we continue building the brand and driving the next phase of our world-wide growth.
Supporting and delivering Biddable campaigns to meet agreed business objectives
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on approach for running at least one of the below:
- Paid Social
- Display programmatic
- App download campaigns
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assessing the potential of new opportunities
- Help to develop Digital Media for sales acquisition, reactivation and retention
- Run regular reports to analyse and track campaigns against set objectives
- Ensure cost effective coverage across multiple search engines
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with digital agencies and collaborate to continuously optimise campaigns
- On-site optimisation feedback to improve the customer journey from marketing to sale, including:
- Optimisation of earnings-per-page/visit and/or volume growth
- Landing page design feedback in order to create a seamless UX
- Conversion funnel optimisation
- Marketing copy
- Passionate – about what the company is trying to achieve, and about how digital marketing can play a big role in achieving this objective
- Analytical - excited by and proficient at numerical marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools is desirable (e.g. GA, Similar Web, SEM Rush)
- Team player - connecting with colleagues across the company and building relationships with teams including the Design, Technology and Agency teams
- Creative problem solver - able to think laterally and develop solutions to overcome obstacles
- Strong communicator – challenging, collaborative and able to interact with senior stakeholders
- Fanatical about the detail
- Able to work under pressure and within a moving framework - this is a start-up - you need to be the type of person that thrives on continuous change and improvement
- Ambitious - keen to make your mark and develop
- The Digital Performance Executive should be educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 – from a top university) or have an equivalent Professional Marketing qualificatio
- Data driven – 1-2 years of experience of delivering and optimising one of the following: PPC, Paid Social, Display and/or App campaigns to performance metrics.
- Reference are desirable
- A brave & ambitious approach to achieving growth and keep learning across other digital channels
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice.