Global Head of CRM
People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
Everything at ClearScore has the user at its core. We help our users improve their financial well-being. For Free. Forever.
We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 8 million users across the world and we want to do more. The business is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of the world. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technology. We’ve changed the industry for the better and have become the UK’s no.1 credit checking service.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
As Global Head of CRM, you will lead the transformation of ClearScore’s CRM program, becoming the key driver of retention strategy within the marketing team.
You will work closely with product, marketing, and commercial teams to define and create a world-class communication strategy that fits seamlessly into our product experience and aligns closely with our brand. You will partner with our local teams in the UK, South Africa, and India to align the global strategy to their market needs.
You will have a hand in the entire communications ecosystem - creating the global best practices followed by every team in the world, mentoring and consulting teams on their local strategies, and owning the platforms used to deliver communications.
- Own the ClearScore global CRM strategy - identify core journeys, set standards, evaluate effectiveness, and continuously optimize as the business evolves
- Collaborate with global and local teams to understand their needs and create effective strategies to address them
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to reach our users through currently underutilized channels
- Monitor the health of our global communications and champion best practices
- Develop Global CRM reporting and analysis standards to help improve performance and communicate the value of CRM to the business
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.