Email Marketing Assistant
Here at ClearScore we make personal finance clear, calm and easy to understand. We started by giving our users free access to their credit score and report and are now focused on developing new ways to help them sort their money.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Executive to join our marketing department, you will be responsible for building engaging, and highly-targeted campaigns for various customer segments across email and push. You’ll also be supporting the Campaign Managers to create highly personalised email campaigns with a focus on onboarding, retaining, reactivating and converting our users.
Collaborating with multiple teams across the business, you will continuously optimise campaign targeting and performance to ensure business KPIs are met. You are a CRM Executive with excellent copywriting skills, a strong eye for detail and a positive, hands-on attitude.
What we would love you to do
- Work closely with the CRM Campaign Managers to plan, manage and deliver targeted email campaigns
- Support in managing the CRM calendar and campaign review process
- Create highly engaging email copy that is personalised to the target audience
- Learn how to prepare and build HTML based emails using our email marketing software
- Follow a strategic approach to segmentation by using a mix of personal and behavioural data
- Optimise performance of automated campaigns through testing and learning initiatives to ensure our metrics remain at or above target
- Identify opportunities for personalisation and dynamic content in ongoing and new campaigns
What we’re looking for
- Available to start immediately
- A creative with an interest in Marketing, CRM and personal finance
- Educated to degree level
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in data
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined, organised and great attention to detail
- Positive attitude, able to work under pressure and within a moving framework
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice.