Talent Acquisition Partner
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 7 million users across the world and we want to do more. The business is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of the world. We work in an open source tech environment, crafting a beautiful web and mobile product that positively impacts the lives of millions.
Our ambition is unlimited, there are loads of challenges ahead and we want you to tackle them with us.
At the heart of our business is our People and Potential team. We are responsible for building an environment that inspires, and are ensuring our culture remains strong while we grow. We care deeply about the quality of the people we bring into the team and want to create an employee experience that is known to be extraordinary.
Our Talent Partner's goals are to be Clearscore brand ambassadors for all candidates. You will be responsible for recruiting in exceptional people who believe in our journey and will develop within the business, inspiring those around them.
In the role, you will handle the entire recruitment process from CV to offer. You will pride yourself on ensuring our potential future employees are undergoing a smooth recruitment journey.
A key part of this role will also be involvement in wider, innovative talent projects like employer branding, company recruitment training, events and process improvement
What You Will Be Doing
- You will take ownership of roles by liaising with hiring managers in the business to understand requirements
- You will work closely across departments to demonstrate understanding, innovativeness and proactivity in the Talent field.
- You will be passionate about being hands on in all of our recruitment. Including screening CVs, conducting phone interviews, scheduling interviews and in some cases attending interviews as a culture "check-point"
- Continuously striving to improve the procedures within the Talent team, to ensure productiveness
- You will have experience delivering extraordinary talent in an in-house or agency environment
- You are innovative and able to think "outside of the box" to solve talent challenges.
- Ideally you will have gone through and/or love the challenges of fast-growing company. Tackling scalability.
- Either experience or the desire to be involved in culture and work-environment projects.
- Data driven but with the ability to make judgment calls when necessary
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- You are a great teammate, able to provide guidance to a diverse team.
- You’ll be comfortable working smartly in a busy environment.
- Our offices are in up and coming Vauxhall, a short walk from either Vauxhall or Oval station.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro