We want a Test Engineer to be part of our QA team working on a wide range of testing activities. You will be undertaking a healthy mix of both manual and automated testing, delivering a product that demonstrates the quality & polish the company stands for. This will involve working with the team to design high quality, re-usable test assets using the latest testing technologies, e.g. Cypress, Gatling and Selenium.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within an agile environment
- Able to design and automate quality test scripts
- RESTful API testing (manual and automated)
- Must be able to code, no playback & record
- Testing of websites and applications across a myriad of platforms & devices
- Knowledge of Native automation tools such as Espresso
- Good communicator
- Ability to “roll their sleeves up” and turn their hand to different tasks
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice