Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 6 million users in the UK and have recently launched in South Africa. In 2018 we expect to have over 10 million users in 3 countries and will be adopting a mobile first approach.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
- Be a part of a QA team working on a wide range of testing activities
- To undertake a healthy mix of both manual and automated testing, delivering a product that demonstrates the quality & polish the company stands for
- Work with the team to design high quality, re-usable test assets using the latest testing technologies, e.g. Gatling, Serenity, Selenium, Postman
These are some of the things we look for throughout our organisation:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a challenge orientated environment
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within an agile environment
- Able to design and automate quality test scripts
- RESTful API testing (manual and automated)
- Must be able to code, no playback & record
- Testing of websites and applications across a myriad of platforms & devices
- Knowledge of Native automation tools such as Appium
- Good communicator
- Ability to “roll their sleeves up” and turn their hand to different tasks
If you are a Test Engineer that wants to join our close knit Agile team then we would like to talk to you. You will be testing responsive websites, microservices, and native apps all on an 100% AWS stack. You thrive on working in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful products.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro
Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from overground, Victoria and Northern Line trains via Vauxhall and Oval. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities. We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice