Agile Delivery Manager - Scrum/FinTech/Project
Agile Project Manager
Here at Clearscore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 5 million users.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
The Agile Project Manager will have the responsibility of driving companywide delivery and alignment as we look to scale. We like to work in an Agile manner, so you will be both the advocate and driving force for this across tech, customer operations, marketing and product teams. There is also the added complexity of us expanding internationally.
- Bring a solid understanding of Agile and work with product owners to translate several complex, constantly-changing work streams into a coherent roadmap.
- Ideally some experience on infrastructure/platform related projects. Potentially working in an AWS based environment.
- Coordinate our self-organizing teams and facilitate the continual improvement of our delivery processes
- Engage with our tech team, marketing, senior management, product owners and partners to ensure that there is alignment and ownership of what we all need to deliver on.
- Hands on project management from ideation to launch of new ClearScore features.
- Be eager to get involved with anything, we’re a fast-growing business and there are lots of unknowns!