Customer Operations Agent - FinTech/Email based
ClearScore is one of the leading FinTech startups in the country and we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have almost 4million users and are going out to new countries this year.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
We are looking for an outgoing and conscientious individual to join the Customer Ops team here. The team does amazing things here, making sure our users love the product as much as we do and helping them to understand their money better. It's a busy role but you will work alongside 11 other people that love the culture here and consume a lot of avocados.
This is a fast changing environment with a lot of growth planned, so ideally we want someone that will enjoy that and embrace the opportunity to develop.
Our offices are in Vauxhall, 2mins from the station. The offices are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, a roof terrace and our ClearScore clubs (football/boxing/yoga/cinema/gaming)
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture. These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in (and have great Slack banter)
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Driven by delivery, delivering on time and to a high standard
- Give our users the best experience possible and care that they love Clearscore as much as we do.
- Be part of the team and get involved in anything that comes up in our start-up environment.
- Work with the CEO and COO on customer experience and delivering amazing customer service.
- Become an expert in our business and how our credit ratings can help people with their financial health.
- Strong educational results in English, at least to A-Level standard
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance – being implemented this month
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.