Credit Risk Customer Operations Manager
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 4million users and are planning to internationalise in 2017.
We are looking for an operational leader to play a critical role in our scaling over the coming years. We have a customer operations team of over 20 people, in several countries. We are looking for someone to come in and lead half that team and report to the Customer Operations Manager.
Our offices are in up and coming Vauxhall a short walk from the station and the river. The offices are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, quarterly office days out and a loads of sporting activities.
- Be a conscientious individual with an impressive background within inbound email based customer services.
- Having a demonstrable knowledge and professional background within UK consumer finance products and credit scoring.
- Have managed a diverse large team across several countries.
- Line managed at least 10 people.
- Experience of using Kayako service desk software.
- Been responsible for utilising social media, Trust Pilot and Survey Monkey sources for creating data rich reports.
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture. These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in (and have great Slack banter)
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Driven by delivery, delivering on time and to a high standard
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Quarterly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, an office dog, space for bikes a garden and a roof terrace.
Closing Date: 19th May 2017
Expected Salary: £27-29,000 per annum