Senior UI Designer - Sketch/4mil Users
Here at Clearscore we want to increase people’s confidence with their money. We started by giving people access to their credit score for free, now we want to change how people learn about money. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 4million users in the UK and plan to internationalise in the coming months.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
We make the complicated simple. That's hard and it takes time. If you are all about creating world class User Interfaces that are being used by millions of people and your designs tell a story rather than just being few pretty pictures you could be part of digital revolution in financial products - you could be designing it.
What you'll do:
- Work with Frank our design lead and set the vision for our world class User Interfaces that make our users smile.
- Come on a journey with our product, the end goal is creating financial confidence for millions of people.
- Take a consumer's finacial data which is complicated and emotive, and create a user experience which is simple and non judgmental.
- Lead product design discussions that take concepts through to production and influence a team of jnr/mid resources around you.
- Constantly improve and maintain the ClearScore UI & interaction principles.
- Partner with our UX Designer to fully visualise wireframes and user journeys.
- Build interaction and animation prototypes to fully demonstrate how the UI should respond and act in various situations
- Compose thorough guides and specifications to acompany your designs and elaborate on your thinking
- Work directly with our Front-end Developers, delivering assets and assistance in building fully functional user interfaces
- Take ClearScore brand further and make it even more beautiful.
- Inspire the team with your art
- Excellence in digital product design.
- Experience designing responsive and intuitive interfaces.
- Mastery of Sketch (you know your away around symbols and overrides), InDesign and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS and what’s possible with current web technologies and standards
- Eye for balance, proportion and rhythm.
- Love for typography, layout, grid systems, print design and illustration.
- Passion for creating beautiful, functional and simple icons
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process.
- Eagerness to learn, expand your skills and try new tools
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance – being implemented this month
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit ... and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to choose
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, an office dog, space for bikes and a courtyard