Here at Clearscore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 3 million users.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
If you are an Enterprise Architect that wants to join our small, close knit team then we would like to talk to you.
As our Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for the overall technology architecture strategy to ensure that it is aligned with our company targets and international expansion plans. You will be a tech totem among our DevOps, Java/Scala and Front End teams, as they face the daily challenges of a rapidly scaling - soon to be international business.
In practice, this will mean working with all parts of the business to understand our vision and then translate this into a coherent technical roadmap to get us there. You will be accountable for overseeing all solution designs for major upcoming projects and supporting cross-functional Agile teams to ensure that these are implemented efficiently, securely and are built for scale.
What we would love you to have:
• Been a visionary technology leader who embraces complexity and isn’t afraid to fail-and-fix fast
• Worked within a 24x7 operationally critical environment as a Lead, Chief or Enterprise Architect
• Experienced scaling problems and evolved an international platform that supports millions of customers
• Passion about Agile development, value empowered teams and possess a results-orientated mindset
• Real experience on distributed systems, micro-services and cloud based environment
• Kept data and systems secure in a compliant and regulated environment
• Worked with partners and vendors on complex integration projects
• The ability to shape our big data approach and how we continue to craft a beautiful front end.
Personal traits that we feel would help...
• Excellent communicator and influencer of people.
• Passionate about our mission and the role of technology in changing people’s lives
• Able to deal with ambiguity well
• Flexible and trusting
• Rational and creative decision maker
These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
Our offices are in up and coming Lambeth, a short walk from both Waterloo or Vauxhall stations and right on the river. The offices are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities.
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick
- Great offices in Lambeth with showers and bike storage