Marketing Executive - Insurance/New Business
Here at ClearScore we make personal finance clear, calm and easy to understand. We started by giving our users free access to their credit score and report and are now focused on developing new ways to help them sort their money.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our new business marketing team. This team focuses on launching and growing new products to our 8 million users, particularly our range of exciting new insurance products. You will be responsible for delivering the CRM requirements for new business including campaign management and execution, experimentation, automation and reporting. You’ll also collaborate with multiple teams across the business to deliver a range marketing tests and activity across digital, content, PR and other channels.
You are a marketing executive who is excellent at delivery, technically minded, adaptable and hard working. You have experience and interest in CRM but are also interested in working across a range of marketing channels and building successful product propositions. This is a growing team with plenty of opportunity for development and progression as the business evolves.
What we would love you to do
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Managers to plan, manage and deliver the CRM strategy for insurance and new business products (email and push)
- Plan, manage and deliver the experimentation roadmap for CRM and digital campaigns to continually optimise performance
- Work with CRM automation experts to build automated triggers and lifecycles for high performing campaigns
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance against set objectives. Report these to the team and external partners an
- Work with Product Marketing Managers and digital teams to deliver and optimise Facebook, display and other digital campaigns
- Coordinate direct mail activity with external agencies
- Support in collating insight to inform marketing plans including user surveys and market research
What we’re looking for
- Available to start immediately
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Self-disciplined, organised and fanatical about the detail
- Positive attitude, able to work under pressure and within a moving framework
- Technically minded with an interest in Product Marketing, CRM and personal finance
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in data
- A Team player who can connect and build relationships with colleagues and external partners
- Strong communicator – challenging, collaborative and able to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ambitious - keen to make your mark and develop
- Passionate about what the company is trying to achieve and how we can improve the financial wellbeing of our users through financial products
- Copywriting and creative skills are a benefit, but not essential
- Our offices are in up and coming Vauxhall, a short walk from either Vauxhall or Oval station.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro
We are always looking for talented individuals to join Clearscore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.