Business Intelligence Analyst
ClearScore is one of the leading FinTech companies in the UK. It’s a disruptive, rapid-growing business with a mission to put people in charge of their personal finances – firstly by giving people free access to their credit score and report. The business was recently awarded a place on the prestigious Future Fifty list and has ambitions to reach over 12 million users globally by the end of 2019.
The Business Performance team sits within ClearScore’s UK team and is responsible for owning all the dashboarding and reporting around the UK’s main performance metrics, as well as the interpretation and narrative around the metrics. We aim to provide our broad range of stakeholders with a clear and consistent view on how our business is performing, what the driving factors are behind that performance, and recommendations on how to improve.
As one of three analysts in the team, you’ll be responsible for providing the data, analysis and insights used in the decisions which shape and grow the UK business.
What we’d like you to do:
- Create dashboards on our data visualisation tool (Domo) to serve the needs of each set of stakeholders
- Write regular reports on business performance which clearly highlight where we are relative to our targets and what the underlying factors are behind our performance
- Proactively spot issues and opportunities, investigate them, and understand how they impact on the business. You’ll work closely with developers, product managers and marketing and commercial teams to really understand what’s going on
- Deliver training to help business users understand the data and self-serve
- Have an open communication style as you work with other teams around the business
Your time in this team will give you a fantastic perspective on how the business operates and what factors to look for when analysing data, which will set you up for a successful career in analytics
You’ll have the opportunity to combine data from all across the business to produce the key reports our team depends on and work with complex data to provide recommendations that will help us move towards our mission and objectives
- At least 2 years’ experience with SQL
- You will need to be a self-starter with good written communication and presenting skills
- Experience in Domo or other data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong Excel skills
- Python experience (not required but desirable)
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Ability to effectively communicate key findings to senior stakeholders
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Private dental cover
- Life insurance (up to 4 times your annual salary)
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast, fruit, coffee and beer
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!