Personal Assistant - FTC
Here at ClearScore we make personal finance clear, calm and easy to understand. We started by giving our users free access to their credit score and report and are now focused on developing new ways to help them sort their money. We launched in July 2015 and now have over 8 million users in the UK, with multiple international markets on the horizon. We aim to radically improve personal finance for hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to the CMO, you will be a PA who is used to working in a fast-paced environment. Confident being hands on, taking control of busy diaries, complex travel arrangements, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines. Therefore, we need someone with superb organisational skills.
This role is a FTC until the end of December 2019 with the high probability of going perm for the right candidate.
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
- Determine the importance of meeting requests in the context of priorities and schedule accordingly.
- Arranging internal and external meetings including logistical aspects (room set up, organise lunch, preparation of documents)
- Coordinating all travel arrangements including applying for Visas and booking drivers
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, including liaising with clients directly to organise
- PC literate with good data entry skills
- Processing expenses
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels, both internally and externally to the organisation
- Ad-hoc administrations tasks including occasional support for other members of the senior leadership team
- Good sense of humour with a can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proven administration experience
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive (forgiveness not permission attitude) and good at dealing with ambiguity
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice.