Data Analyst - International Markets
ClearScore is one of the leading FinTech companies in the UK. We’re a fast-growing business with a mission to put people in charge of their personal finances – firstly by giving them access to their credit score and report, then by teaching them how to understand and improve it. The business was recently awarded a place on the prestigious Future Fifty list and we have ambitions to reach over 12 million users globally by the end of 2019.
We launched in South Africa in 2017, in India in 2018 and have more markets on the roadmap for 2019 and beyond. As an analyst for the India team, you’ll be focussed on helping us to bring on as many new users as possible, understand the user base and work out how we can best serve them. The insights you uncover will shape the strategy.
You’ll be looking at questions such as...
- How do we make our media spend as effective as possible?
- What features do our users find most helpful, and what more can we do?
- How do we ensure that our users can apply for credit as simply, quickly and safely as possible?
You’ll be working as part of and getting support from the wider new markets team (mostly UK-based) and the local market team out in India, with the chance to travel out to Mumbai and to our other markets.
The ideal person will come with a natural curiosity and analytical nature. You’ll love learning, have a go-getting attitude and a willingness to think creatively. You’ll enjoy the fast pace and the ability to get things done.
What we would like you to do:
- Be a part of a small, close knit team working on a wide range of activities to drive growth across the Indian business.
- Get involved in the decision and insight analytics across the Indian and international team, focused on user signup, engagement and monetisation.
- You don’t need to have experience in all these areas, but we want you to enjoy the chance to learn on the job.
- Have an open communication style as you work with other teams around the business and around the world.
- You’ll be able to take the initiative in spotting issues and opportunities, digging into them, and understanding how they impact on the business. You’ll be able to work closely with developers, product managers and marketing and commercial teams to really understand what’s going on.
- 1-2 years analytical work experience
- Comfortable using SQL
- Ability to deliver key findings to the business in a clear and concise manner
- Good written and presenting skills
- Numerate with a good attention to detail
- Experience with R or Python is a plus
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!