Business Development Executive - Commercial
This role will take responsibility for commercial strategy including opportunity sizing of a long list of pipeline projects and new partnerships. You will support the commercial lead on the core business with a clear view to owning your own core vertical within six months to a year. Working closely with the product team and partners on continual optimisation of the product and the conversion funnel, you will manage commercial relationships with existing partners, as well as negotiate deals with new partners. You will also dive deep into our platform’s rich data to derive key business and new initiative insights, produce reports and spot trends. The Commercial Team that you will be part of is responsible for the monetisation of the ClearScore platform through our B2B partnerships with financial service providers. We are responsible for strategy, product optimisation and managing all commercial relationships.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Commercial team at ClearScore is world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
- A track record of high achievement both at work and in academic performance
- Passion and enthusiasm for the problems we are solving, and an ability to use creativity and initiative in pursuit of these goals
- Ambitious, comfortable with ambiguity and ready to take on a lot of responsibility quickly
- Previous work experience in any of the following would be a benefit:
- Strategy Consulting
- A commercially-focused and client-facing environment such as relationship / partner / account management
- Relevant work in a consumer finance, fintech or B2B tech company
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice