Data Analyst - Customer Operations
ClearScore is one of the leading FinTech companies in the UK. It’s a disruptive, rapid-growing business with a mission to put people in charge of their personal finances – firstly by giving people free access to their credit score and report. The business was recently awarded a place on the prestigious Future Fifty list and has ambitions to reach over 12 million users globally by the end of 2019.
Customer Operations is a Global Delivery Team within ClearScore which comprises of 40+ staff, based between London, Perth & Mumbai. We’re mainly responsible for customer support and fraud prevention across the markets ClearScore currently serve (United Kingdom, South Africa & India), with plans to expand further globally through 2019 and beyond.
You will be the first analyst within the Customer Operations department and so will have the opportunity to help build and grow the analysis function within the department. You’ll be responsible for providing the data, analysis and insights used in the decisions which shape and grow the team.
These insights involve, but are not limited to:
- Forecasting our workload (tickets/chats/disputes/complaints) to ensure the team are prepared and resourced to meet our SLAs
- Learning from trends and patterns in the quality of our work to ensure our users are receiving the best service
- Assessing our team’s operational efficiency to identify key pain points and projects we can focus on to improve the way we operate
- Monitoring our financial efficiency to ensure we’re maintaining control over our operational costs, whilst driving the maximum amount of revenue/value for ClearScore We want you to become the expert in understanding the data we need to be a world-class Customer Operations team. You’ll have the opportunity to combine data from all across the business to produce the key reports our team depends on and work with complex data to provide recommendations that will help us move towards our mission and objectives.
- At least 1-2 years’ worth of analytical work experience
- Comfortable using SQL and/or Python for data analysis purposes
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to deliver key findings to business stakeholders
- Self-starter, having the initiative to tackle large/complex problems
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Life insurance (up to 4 times your annual salary)
- Private dental cover
- Free breakfast, fruit, coffee and beer
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.