Head of Procurement
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We believe understanding your finances is important, and until now, access to this information has been limited and costly. By providing your credit score and report for free, we're empowering people to take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 8 million users across the world and we want to do more. The business is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of the world. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technology. We’ve changed the industry for the better and have become the UK’s no.1 credit checking service.
We work in an open source tech environment, crafting a beautiful web and mobile product that positively impacts the lives of millions. Working here offers unparalleled autonomy and constant opportunities to expand your knowledge, as well as unique insight into life in a rapidly growing company as we continue to scale exponentially, expand internationally, and develop innovative new features to keep delighting our audience.
We are seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to work alongside our COO to maximise the value of our external supplier relationships across Technology and Operations, which includes data bureaus, technology suppliers, and marketing agencies. This position requires strong experience in sourcing and negotiation strategies with our vendors, and excellent relationship management with our internal clients. The role is based in London, with an international remit, across all procurement categories.
The role is a newly created role within the Operations team to take control of our overall procurement strategy. You will develop, set up and maintain our approach to supplier relationship management and procurement, globally. This is a stand-alone role and will suit someone who can think strategically, whilst still wanting to be involved in the day to day managing of procurement.
- Develop and implement supplier relationship management and procurement strategies globally
- Review, analyse, draft and negotiate advantageous contract terms with suppliers across the business, including international markets
- Drive end-to-end sourcing projects including complex contractual and pricing models
- Collaborate and interact daily with key ClearScore stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are met
- Deliver cost efficiencies through efficient sourcing agreements and/or improving services
- Coordinate RFP processes and discover new suppliers when required
- Examine and analyse purchasing activity (renewals) to pro-actively improve our cost base
- Manage regular contractual and performance reviews with suppliers and key stakeholders
- Proven working experience in negotiation and supplier-relationship-management
- Knowledge and talent in sourcing for a growing international organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to details and aptitude in working with numbers
- Capacity to deliver multiple projects in a fast moving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
This is a very exciting role with an accelerated career trajectory within one of Europe’s most successful and fastest growing fin techs.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join Clearscore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.