Here at ClearScore we make personal finance clear, calm and easy to understand. We started by giving our users free access to their credit score and report and are now focused on developing new ways to help them sort their money. We launched in July 2015 and now have over 5.5 million users in the UK, with multiple international markets on the horizon. We aim to radically improve personal finance for hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will collaborate with our marketing and CRM team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This position will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
What we would love you to do
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities including email creative (e.g. social media, display)
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist the CRM Campaign Managers to plan and deliver targeted email campaigns
- Create a mixture of one-off and automated campaigns and learn how to prioritise these
- Learn how to prepare and build HTML based emails using our email marketing software
- Support the Campaign Manager in managing the CRM calendar and campaign delivery process including campaign review
- You will learn how to report on the success of all marketing campaigns and feed these learnings into developing future campaigns
What we’re looking for
- Available to start immediately for 6 months
- A creative with an interest in Marketing and personal finance
- Educated to degree level
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in data
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined, organised and great attention to detail
- Positive attitude, able to work under pressure and within a moving framework
Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from overground, Victoria and Northern Line trains via Vauxhall and Oval. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities. We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro