Customer Insight Analyst
Here at ClearScore we want to increase people’s confidence with their money. We started by giving people access to their credit score for free, now we want to change how people learn about money. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 4.5 million users in the UK and plan to internationalise in the coming months. We have ambitions to simplify and improve personal finance for tens of millions of people across the globe.
Data and providing our users with a personalised experience are two critical parts of our product offering. We’re looking for an analyst to come in and work primarily with our marketing team to understand our users, help us acquire more users and ensure they remain engaged with the product.
What we would love you to do
- Retention – Manage key analytical projects to uncover insights, build user engagement and retain customers.
- Acquisition – support our ambitious acquisition strategy across various channels with data driven insights
- Entrepreneurial thinker – identify opportunities, scope potential and proactively build support
- Deep and broad; get your hands dirty with the data at the same time as influencing business level strategy
- Effective delivery of data and campaigns to support marketing requirements
- Technically capable with strong SQL, Excel & communicating with PowerPoint
- Consumer Financial services experience and/or data driven retail/e-commerce marketing experience advantageous.
- Highly numerate educational background from a top tier University
Our offices are in Vauxhall and are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities. We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture. These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a challenge orientated environment.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Premium medical coverage.
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Weekly funded personal trainer, boxing classes, Yoga, football and board game sessions.