B2B Marketing Manager
The B2B marketer will play a crucial role in our partner growth strategy over the coming years. You will be responsible for creating and implementing our marketing plan for partners plus lead our messaging strategy to advertiser and industry bodies across the UK. This includes other channels that will be tested and developed in order to achieve acquisition targets for 2019.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Marketers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
- Design, develop and execute integrated marketing and PR plans to deliver on the strategy and key KPIs
- Support organisation of events including logistics, delivery of promotional materials such as advertising, emails, sponsorship, brochures and internally organised events
- Forecasting and reporting on campaign performance and pipeline contribution, taking proactive action as necessary
- Create a close working relationship with key stakeholders within the business in particular with the commercial team
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with partners and agencies
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assessing the potential of new opportunities
Skills and Characteristics needed for the role
- Passionate – about what the company is trying to achieve, and about how B2B marketing can play a big role in achieving this objective
- Good knowledge of multi-channel direct marketing
- Analytical - excited by and proficient at numerical marketing - fanatical about the detail
- Experience of working with commercial/sales teams and using campaigns to support and drive the sales effort
- Team player - connecting with colleagues across the company and building relationships with teams including the Design, Technology and Agency teams
- Creative problem solver - able to think laterally and develop solutions to overcome obstacles
- Strong communicator – challenging, collaborative and able to interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with attention to dates, deliverables and budgets
- Good copywriting skills and experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Able to work under pressure and within a moving framework - this is a start-up - you need to be the type of person that thrives on continuous change and improvement
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!