Here at Clearscore we want to increase people’s confidence with their money. We started by giving people access to their credit score for free, now we want to change how people learn about money. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 4million users in the UK and plan to internationalise in the coming months.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
We work in an agile faction/squad model and are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and help us shape our beautiful product. You will have a ‘hands on’ and analytical nature. Keen to translate key business objectives into actionable work for your technical team.
What we would love you to come and do...
- Analyse requirements and produce clear and concise requirements (user stories) with detailed acceptance criteria
- Work across our multi-functional Agile teams to turn early stage sketches into code.
- Be a central figure leading the collaboration between subject matter experts, UX designers, QA, and Developers.
- Passionate and excited by the unknown and what we can achieve here at Clearscore.
- Facilitate and lead our workshops and be an advocate for Agile methodologies.
Our offices are near Vauxhall station. The space is pretty awesome, we have a small garden, a roof terrace, we let dogs visit us and we have space for fun stuff like yoga and cinema nights.
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture. These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- ClearScore Clubs, that are free (cinema, running, boxing, football, yoga and gaming)
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, bike storage and a roof terrace.