Digital Marketing Manager
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world.
We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business. When we launched n 2015, we quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture Backed Start Up of the Year at the Start Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We now plan to expand our 8 million-strong UK userbase over the next two years, as well as expand keep expansing internationally, having launched already in South Africa and India.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in our digital growth strategy over the coming years. You will be responsible for implementing and/or supporting all digital activities such as paid search, paid social, display programmatic, mobile app download and other channels that will be tested and developed in order to achieve acquisition, revenue and retention targets for the year.
This is an exciting time to join an industry disrupting business and make a significant impact on the company’s success as we continue building the brand and driving the next phase of our world-wide growth.
- Run regular reports to analyse and track campaigns against set objectives
- Drive innovation and identify new channels to test
- Define KPIs and success criteria
- Set up the campaign budgets and implement tracking solution with tech teams
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting to demonstrate the impact of activity
- Accountable for financial reconciliation and budget reporting
- Define the strategy from campaign ideation, creative execution, media planning and evaluation for UK market
- Collaborate with teams to ensure end-to-end customer journey is optimised
- Work with, manage and build effective working relationships with our best-in-class digital and creative agencies
- Use industry and competitor data and tools to inform activity and assess the potential of new opportunities
Supporting and delivering Biddable campaigns to meet agreed business objectives
2+ years of hands-on approach for running at least 2 of the following:
- App download campaigns
- Paid Social
- Passionate – about what the company is trying to achieve, and about how digital marketing can play a big role in achieving this objective
- Analytical – numerical approach to tasks
- Experience with marketing analytics tools
- Team player - connecting with colleagues across the company and building relationships with teams including the Design, Technology and Agency teams
- Creative problem solver - able to think laterally and develop solutions to overcome obstacles
- Strong communicator – challenging, collaborative and able to interact with senior stakeholders
- Fanatical about the detail
- Able to work under pressure and within a moving framework - this is a start-up - you need to be the type of person that thrives on continuous change and improvement
- Ambitious - keen to make your mark and develop. The successful candidate will need to possess an ability to handle an ever-changing and ambitious environment. The challenges are varied and will be ongoing as the business continues to move forward. You will be able to approach ambiguity and challenges with a creative and positive outlook, knowing that there is always a way to achieve the goals set.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice.