As an experienced Android developer we want you to come and join our close-knit agile delivery teams working on exciting new features using the latest Android technologies (RxJava, Android Architecture Components, Kotlin). You will love working in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful mobile products.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
For more information on our Tech Stack check out our Tech Radar 2019 and how we work is summarised in our Engineering Principles.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Android SDK
- Strong understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming
- Solid knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with UI/Unit Testing (e.g. Espresso, Cucumber)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Bitrise, Fastlane)
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice.