Senior Product Designer
Here at ClearScore we want to increase people’s confidence with their money. We started by giving people access to their credit score for free, now we want to change how people learn about money. We launched in July 2015 and now have over 7 million users globally. We’ve disrupted our industry at home and our product is now live in three countries. We’re bringing our ground-breaking mission and incredible product to millions more people all over the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced, rapidly growing team of talented designers, helping to build revolutionary experiences that will help millions of users manage and better understand their finances.
Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from Overground, Victoria and Northern Line trains via Vauxhall and Oval. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of fully-funded activities, sporting and non-sporting (from Yoga to Pandemic). We’re a sociable bunch as well as a passionate and quirky tribe, and we enjoy each other’s company, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for our culture.
What we would love you to do
We are looking for an experienced product designer who is primarily focused towards UX with a passion for user-centred design. You must be familiar with, as well as used UX processes to create data driven design solutions. You will be responsible for all aspects of the design process, including workshops, ideation, user testing and UX/UI deliverables. You will be working alongside designers and senior creatives to create truly engaging experiences for our users.
Skills and responsibilities
- Previous experience in desktop, mobile web and mobile app design.
- Previous experience coordinating and running usability, focus group and remote testing.
- Ability to run ideation workshops with developers, stakeholders and users.
- Good team-working, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to create detailed wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate ideas.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Overflow, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficiency in InVision, Principle or other prototyping tools.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of design systems, including an understanding of Abstract and design libraries (bonus).
- Knowledge of motion design, including AfterEffects (bonus)
These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a challenge orientated environment
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!