Strategy and Growth Manager
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We believe understanding your finances is important, and until now, access to this information has been limited and costly. By providing your credit score and report for free, we're empowering people to take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 9 million users across the world and we want to do more. The business is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of the world. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technology. We’ve changed the industry for the better and have become the UK’s no.1 credit checking service.
We work in an open source tech environment, crafting a beautiful web and mobile product that positively impacts the lives of millions. Working here offers unparalleled autonomy and constant opportunities to expand your knowledge, as well as unique insight into life in a rapidly growing company as we continue to scale exponentially, expand internationally, and develop innovative new features to keep delighting our audience.
We are seeking an experienced Strategy and Growth Manager to work directly for the CEO and closely with the COO and CDO to perform a range of commercial analysis and strategy assignments. This is a wide ranging and diverse role covering competitive analysis, M&A target identification and tracking, new product and proposition ideation, supporting the CEO and giving the senior team leverage. The role requires requires strong experience in strategy, competitive analysis, general business analysis and communication of information and strategy. The role is based in London, and will be part of the Office of the CEO of ClearScore.
- Explore and research new business ideas and propositions
- Monitor key competitors
- Monitor key strategic suppliers
- Identify, research and track potential M&A targets
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and CDO
- Communicate insights and information in written and verbal form
- Co-ordinate with other functions
- Proven working experience in strategic consultancy or in-house function
- Knowledge and experience of competitive analaysis
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis and business case creation
- Strong attention to details and aptitude in working with numbers
- Capacity to deliver multiple projects in a fast moving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to use Excel, Powerpoint and Word at a high level to analyse and communicate business concepts and analysis
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.