Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 4.5 million users.
We like to try new things and at our core is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.We are looking for a Personal Assistant to control Justin – CEO of ClearScore – he is very hands on and involved in all areas of the business. Therefore, we need someone with superb organisational skills who isn’t afraid to speak their mind and can keep up with the energy levels of Justin!
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Justin with all administrative duties
- Assisting with both business and personal matters such as travel arrangements, filling, booking meeting rooms, internal events and many more
- Administration of expenses
- Ad hoc research for specific projects such as event space and trips
What we would love you to have...
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Good sense of humour with a can do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proven administration experience
Holidays – 25 days paid holiday
Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
Perk box – a choice of different benefits
Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
Company personal trainer, yoga and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
Regular company events and office days out that we get to pick.
Our offices are in Vauxhall, 2mins from the station. The offices are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, office days out and a loads of sporting activities.