Global Insights Manager
In this role, you will work closely with the ClearScore Global Head of Insight, ClearScore Analysts and research partner agencies to deliver simple, actionable insights on our potential and existing users to inform our strategic growth.
Your impact will be felt across the breadth of the business, including Marketing, Product, Retention, Commercial and the executive team, and you’ll lead a user-centric approach across all of ClearScore’s activities.
What You Will Be Doing
Consumer research – quantitative and qualitative
- Work with top research agencies to deliver insights that will answer key business objectives, specifically:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure it is clear what questions we need to answer through research
- Ensure the research methodology will answer our business questions
- Identify what the key insights are from research, which can inform decisions at ClearScore
- Work with the business to activate research findings
- Deliver key internal research programmes end to end yourself eg. Through our online community or online survey platforms
- Work in an agile way, to balance the priorities of multiple projects effectively
Consumer research – squad expertise
- Recommend ways to improve existing or deliver new types of consumer research which will help inform future strategic growth, and put the needs and behaviours of consumers at the heart of decision making
Consumer research – communication and activation
- Work closely with internal marketing and product teams to ensure you understand the most recent developments at ClearScore, short and long term objectives and how recent insights / future projects may support in the future
- Collaborate with ClearScore Data Analysts to continue to build a holistic understanding of our Markets, Prospects and Users
- Collaborate with Global and Local market teams to ensure that Insights across different projects are fully leveraged
- The Global Insight Manager should be educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 – from a top university) or have an equivalent Professional Marketing/global business qualification
- You will have substantial experience in Consumer Research through research agency or client-side positions
- Quantitative experience is essential (qualitative a big plus), and you must have demonstrated expertise with quantitative survey design and management, as well as advanced data analysis skills gained from at least 4-5 years experience leading research studies, with expertise in a variety of methodologies
- Experience in market segmentation, brand / comms development and tracking, NPS – all are musts. Research on user journeys / digital NPD is beneficial.
- We don’t need you to be experienced in the financial arena, but hands-on experience in consumer/tech/digital businesses is a must
The person we are looking for
- You’ll be excited to be involved in all areas of our growing business, and want to get under the cover of what drives decision making and attitudes in relation to one of the most emotional/challenging topics – money. You care about the work you do, and are the kind of person who always wants to produce the best possible work (whether that’s something you, or a research partner has created).
- You’re someone who’s passionate about identifying what ‘real people’ across our existing and potential markets think, feel and do. You are curious and what to understand what really drives consumer decision making
- You’ll be an exemplary communicator, comfortable with interfacing directly with leaders and peers. You are obsessed with turning ‘data and research’ into simple, compelling insights that help ClearScore grow.
- You believe in our mission, and what to contribute to delivering it across the world
- You’ll be self-disciplined and able to manage multiple projects at one time without being overwhelmed. You’ll be ready to ask for help if you need to, but want to solve problems independently where you can. You’ll be able to work under pressure and within a moving framework
- You need to be the type of person that thrives on continuous change and improvement. You’ll understand that ClearScore, as a fintech company is growing fast, and that Consumer Research is a way to help the business understand strategic growth opportunities better, but you need to be agile in your approach.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!