ClearScore is one of the leading Fintechs in the UK, and in two years we’ve gained almost 5mil users. We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business with a mission to put people in charge of their personal finances.
We're so proud that in such a short time, we’ve changed the Credit Scoring and Report market in the UK forever. However this is just the start of what we want to do. We recognise there are problems are financial literacy and also the way people pick financial products is complicated and non-personalised. Here at Clearscore we want change this for 10s millions of people globally.
We’ve got big ambitions to change financial services for the good of consumers. In this role, you’ll work with the CRM Manager to deliver an ambitious CRM strategy for 2017. Implementing engage and nurture user journeys, primarily via email, you will contribute to our vital acquisition, revenue and retention targets. You will do this by creating beautiful, educational, relevant campaigns.
Email campaign production
- Ownership of the delivery of our trigger based communications, committing to engagement and revenue KPIs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey to create beautiful, highly relavent and personalized emails.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the range of products best suited to segments, to deliver a tailored offers customer experience.
- Work with the CRM Manager to write campaign briefs, based on a learned knowledge of customer triggers, interests and behavioural patterns.
- Manage the CRM agency/internal designers/writers to ensure the brief is understood and all deliverables (content, design, build) are on time and on budget.
- Research and recommend implementations of industry best practice and trends.
- Manage, set up and launch campaigns within mail server.
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure relevant and targeted offers and content.
- Monitor key metrics for all your campaigns.
- Work with CRM Manager to highlight any insights and areas for improvement.
- Create monthly CRM reports and presentations to see how we are performing against KPIs.
- You should be educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 – from a top university) or have an equivalent Professional Marketing/Business qualification
- Previous experience is a must. You must be able to show experience of developing and implementing marketing plans with quantifiable impact. Retail CRM background would be excellent.
- You will have experience in end-to-end campaign management, including briefing, managing copy and design, resulting in enviable results.
- Experience working with email marketing tools.
- Proven knowledge of strategies that can increase email engagement.
- We don’t need you to be experienced in the financial arena, some relevant marketing experience and a natural interest in what ClearScore is doing and why is a must.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, roof terrace and we are building courtyard with BBQ!
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Quarterly company events and office days out