Head of Customer Engagement
ClearScore is one of the leading FinTechs in the UK. We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business with a mission to put people in charge of their personal finances. The business has quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture Backed Start Up of the Year at the Start Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We plan to expand our 4 million-strong UK userbase to over 10 million in the UK over the next two year, as well as expand internationally.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced digital marketing leader to play a critical role in our growth over the coming years. You’ll be responsible for defining the digital growth strategy and delivering an incredibly ambitious scaling and revenue plan for 2017 and 2018.
Working across teams including Marketing, Analytics, Commercial and IT, you'll define a digital strategy that will drive the next phase of our growth, and translate our wealth of customer data into a customer-oriented engagement programme.
Define, test and deliver new user adoption strategies to take the business from UK scale-up to world-beating business
Work with leadership team to establish growth strategies to support ClearScore’s user growth and revenue targets – establish scale growth channels across channels including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Display, Affiliates.
Create and deliver our multi-channel customer contact programme (eCRM, digital, social, mobile notifications)
Lead the customer contact strategy – to meet revenue plan across all product verticals – credit cards, loans, mortgages and telco as well as future product categories. Apply segmentation and triggers to create a multi-channel, customer focused approach.
Create a seamless user experience
Drive a frictionless experience for our users from communication through to site and purchase.
Define and steer test agenda
Oversee a thorough test and learn approach to improve the effectiveness of our programmes and drive insight into the international business and marketing strategy.
Analyse and optimize all aspects of the conversion funnel
Monitor, analyse and make recommendations to improve the functionality of all aspects of the funnel – from website through to webapp, through to partner sites.
Increase ClearScore’s organic traffic by leading our content strategy
Oversee our content programme to ensure ClearScore ranks competitively against relevant search terms, and fulfils our brand promise of ‘solves money’.
Lead and develop a team of growth marketers and supporting systems
Develop a high-performing function (team and systems) to enable activities to be managed in-house.
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 – from a top university) or have an equivalent Professional Marketing/Business qualification
- Previous experience and evidence of leading highly effective growth marketing strategies
- Pragmatic, hands-on approach and the ability to demonstrate your impact at a leadership level
- We don’t need you to be experienced in the financial arena, but hands-on experience of laying out and implementing large scale growth strategies is a must.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Our ClearScore clubs, funded yoga, boxing, cinema and football sessions
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
- Great offices in Vauxhall