Senior Frontend Developer
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
For more information on our Tech Stack check out our Tech Radar 2019 and how we work is summarised in our Engineering Principles.
- Experience in managing and training teams
- Live for unit testing, using tools such as Jasmine, Jest and Mocha
- Good knowledge of build tools such as Webpack, and/or RollUp
- Desire to get involved with deployment pipeline technologies like AWS, docker and Quay.io
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience either leading and/or mentoring a team
- Experience in performance reviews and 1:1 progress reviews
- Understand and drive build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI)
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should be using now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice