Global Brand Manager
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We believe understanding your finances is really important, and until now, access to this information has been limited and costly. By providing your credit score and report for free, we're empowering people to take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 9 million users across the world and we want to do more. The business is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of the world. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technology. We’ve changed the industry for the better and have become the UK’s no.1 credit checking service.
We work in an open source tech environment, crafting a beautiful web and mobile product that positively impacts the lives of millions. Working here offers unparalleled autonomy and constant opportunities to expand your knowledge, as well as unique insight into life in a rapidly growing company as we continue to scale exponentially, expand internationally, and develop innovative new features to keep delighting our audience.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our country marketing teams to manage the strategy (creative and media), execution, and reporting of all global brand marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives to meet our global goal to ‘solve money’ and hit our ambitious user acquisition and engagement targets.
You’ll be a proficient, commercial global brand marketer ready for your next challenge. Because at ClearScore, you’ll build a globally recognizable and distinctive brand across multiple territories, driving traffic to our websites and apps as we enter a phase of rapid global expansion, managing down metrics like cost per acquisition by creating blockbuster media assets which can be used across markets, and supporting the local market teams to find the right media mix and weight.
You’ll manage multiple stakeholders with ease from around the world to blend your brand know-how with their market knowledge to create scaleable solutions. You’ll be a keen listener, curious and respectful of how to build a global brand. You’ll be hyper analytical and understand in detail how to measure media effectiveness across territories. You’ve done this before or worked in this way before, so complexity and pace don’t put you off. Selecting and managing agencies will be second nature from PR, creative to media – you’re flexible and experienced in this area.
- Manage (with the country marketing team) the planning, development and production process for all broadcast advertising from brief development to analysis/optimization
- Closely manage creative and production agencies meet objectives on time and on budget
- Thorough knowledge and application of industry compliance guidelines
- Manage programme of creative testing to ensure investment in most effective activities
- Enable registration funnel opportunities
- Develop and implement brand strategy, positioning and related toolkits and guidelines for relevant audience stakeholders
- Ensure the ClearScore brand is represented consistently and to a high standard across all touch-points across our markets - from website, to advertising to eCRM and content
- Ensure presentation of financial products within ClearScore is consistent, accurate, transparent and clear
- Create and collate guidelines to facilitate sharing of assets while remaining on brand
- Manage ClearScore’s reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages
- Work with local markets to ensure your strategy is implemented and adapted to ensure relevancy and resonance with local media
- Lead press office activity
- Co-manage global media agency relationship(s) with country teams
- Champion and shape the global advertising playbook, and support markets through the phases of growth – working closely with the New Markets set-up team
- Identify key audiences and opportunities, evidenced with research and analysis
- Employ a test and learn approach to media planning - testing and analysing all aspects including formats, time-lengths, time-of-day, day of week etc
- Use measurement tools to coordinate a consistent approach to analysis relating to ad tracking and performance around the world
- Ensure improvements are continuously implemented, fast
- Maintain clear financial records of all Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Deliver monthly reconciliations
- Liaise with Accounts and Suppliers to run a smooth payment process
- The Global Brand Manager should be educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 – from a top university) or have an equivalent Professional Marketing/Business qualification
- Previous experience in dynamic, well respected consumer businesses – you must be able to show your personal impact on business results
- You’ll be a curious and experienced International marketer, knowing that you don’t always have the right answers, but you know the way to find them is to listen and provoke
- We don’t need you to be experienced in the financial arena, but hands-on experience of advertising production, leadership and overseeing media plans is a must.
- You’ll have experience running large-scale advertising campaigns, for channels including television, outdoor and radio, and understand the whole process, balancing solid strategy with detailed execution.
- You’ll be self-disciplined and able to drive own work and create and hit own timelines. You’ll be able to work under pressure and within a moving framework - this is a scale-up - you need to be the type of person that thrives on continuous change and improvement.
- You understand the communications mix and the role of each channel. You’ll also be comfortable with data.
- You’ll have an analytical streak, loving the ability to track the effectiveness of activity and optimise the media blend to arrive at the most effective approach.
- You’ll be excited to be involved in all areas of our growing business, looking for an opportunity where you can make your mark and see the impact of your work.
- You care about the work you do, and are the kind of person who always wants to produce the best
- Being a passionate advocate for brands, you’ll love brands, advertising and storytelling.
- You love creative work and have an eye for a great idea, and the conviction to see it through to production.
- You’re comfortable giving direction and feedback to your team to get to the best result.
- You’ll appreciate the requirement of a global head of brand to be open-minded and pragmatic when it comes to global growth. Listening / curiosity around understanding different territories user behavior is key.
- You’ll be excited about building a scaleable global model with the right blend of global and local input and have lots of ideas about how to best achieve this.
- Our offices are in up and coming Vauxhall, a short walk from either Vauxhall or Oval station.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro
We are always looking for talented individuals to join Clearscore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.