Front-end Developer: React.js - Sydney
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being." This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our Engineers at ClearScore are world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our 8 million customers.
The ClearScore New Markets team is in charge of helping us achieve our mission and bring our product to countries all across the world. After successfully launching in India and South Africa, our ambition is to go even further - bringing ClearScore to even more markets globally.
You’ll be part of an incredible team helping us solve problems such as globalising our platform, localising the product for each market, integrating with local partners and building a product that has reach at a global scale! We're looking for a Front End Developer to come and lead local market delivery of our bleeding edge React application. You will be working with our teams in London, Mumbai and Cape Town
For more information on our Tech Stack check out our Tech Radar 2019 and how we work is summarised in our Engineering Principles.
- Live for unit testing, using tools such as Jasmine, Jest and Mocha
- Good knowledge of build tools such as Webpack, and/or RollUp
- Desire to get involved with deployment pipeline technologies like AWS, docker and Quay.io
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience either leading and/or mentoring a team
- Experience in performance reviews and 1:1 progress reviews
- Understand and drive build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI)
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should be using now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Holidays – 20 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice