Head of Retention - UK
Everything at ClearScore has the user at its core. We help our users improve their financial well-being. For Free. Forever.
As UK Head of Retention Marketing, you will lead the creation and implementation of ClearScore’s UK retention marketing program, becoming the authority on retention in ClearScore’s biggest, most mature market.
You will work closely with product, the wider marketing, and commercial teams to define and create a world-class retention strategy that fits seamlessly into and around our product experience and aligns with our brand. You will work with the Global CRM and Content teams to get their support.
You will have a hand in creating something from scratch, working closely with the analyst team in the UK to interrogate the data, test, learn, scale and optimise retention activity - creating a UK retention strategy which moves the needle on key retention and monetisation metrics.
Your team of 4 CRM and growth marketers will support you to deliver value through a winning retention strategy.
- Create and own the ClearScore UK retention strategy - identify core journeys and levers to pull, evaluate effectiveness, and continuously optimize as the business evolves
- Collaborate with the UK wider team and global team to co-create and communicate the strategy and optimise, with their feedback and input
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to reach our users through currently underutilized channels
- Monitor the health of our UK userbase and champion best practices
- Develop retention reporting and analysis standards to help improve performance and communicate the value of retention marketing to the business
- A seasoned retention marketing leader with a proven track record of delivering business value
- Well versed in user retention strategies and have made a meaningful difference
- Highly collaborative and effective influencer who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic, analytical, and experienced at creating a solid business case
- Passionate about ClearScore’s vision - helping people manage their financial well-being and obsessive about solving users’ pain points
- Able to work within an ever-evolving business on a global basis - this is a fast-growing scale-up - you need to be the type of person that thrives on change and opportunity to learn
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one
- We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.