Here at ClearScore we make personal finance clear, calm and easy to understand. We started by giving our users free access to their credit score and report and are now focused on developing new ways to help them sort their money.
We launched in July 2015 and now have over 6 million users in the UK, with multiple international markets on the horizon. We aim to radically improve personal finance for hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
It’s a great start, but there’s lots more to do. We’re looking for high potential, talented people to join us and fulfil the incredible opportunity we have on our hands.
Our offices are in Vauxhall and designed to be a relaxed environment where we can do our best work. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities.
We're a sociable team and love to celebrate our successes - any excuse to head to the pub!
Some of the key things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in (and have great Slack banter)
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Driven by delivery, producing work on time and to a high standard
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro